Saturday, May 2, 2009

From Russia With Love

So its been almost a year since my last post and oh so much in my life has changed! I just returned from the most amazing trip of my life! I had the pleasure of going to Russia on tour with my dance team! We spent 2 1/2 weeks there and had some of the most life changing experiences....Russia is a beautiful places with amazing people and so much history. We were able to visit and perform in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Saratov, Voldograd (sp?) and Rostov! Our concert was well accepted and we were basically celebrities there, it was so much fun! Not only were we dancing our hearts out but had the opportunity to tour and learn so much about Russia. They have many beautiful museums and monuments everywhere....my favortie is definitely St. Basils in Moscw, amazing! So over all Russia was so great and the best part is....I got engaged there! Thats right....I am engaged and it happened in Russia! His name is Ren Guthrie and he is so wonderful! So, I not only left Russia with so many memories, new friends and a stronger testimony but a fiance too! (don't worry he's not some stranger I met in Russia...he was on the team with me :)) There are so many details and stories I would love to tell but it would take all day to type it all out so to my family who I'm sure wants all the details....call me! :) For pictures....visit my facebook page! :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so happy for you!!! Thanks for finally updating this with at least words :)

Jacquie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!! I'm on facebook too, I tried to find you but there's too many Emily Jensen's. I'd love to see your pictures, so add me as a friend sometime. I'm under Jacquie Liebes.

Ann Barlow said...

EMILY! Congrats! CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!