Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first offcial wedding :)

Thanks to Ashley and Mark I was able to further my experience in wedding flowers. They took a big chance and asked a beginner to do their wedding flowers and after a few glitches we had to overcome I think that they turned out great! The bride loved them and that it was matters right? We did all white lilies, roses, and freesia. Along with a few other accents here and there! It was a great learning experience and I can't wait to do another wedding. Thanks Mark and Ashley for trusting my designing I had so much fun :)

the Bride holding her bouquet


A top view


The happy couple

The center pieces


The wonderful bride and I :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for Emily! Keep up the good work, and keep up the bloggin'! I know you won't have access to expensive Bellagio flowers anymore, but you'll still do some cool things coming up!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

you did such an amazing job! you should be proud.

Anonymous said...

You are the best ever! You did such a good job and I am very proud of you! Thanks for teaching me how to do a centerpiece! It realy makes me want to buy real flowers all the time and put them in my house. I just need a little Flower 101!