Sunday, August 24, 2008

The end of a wonderful journey....

So my internship officially ended and it was very bitter sweet! I was done August 8th but I just haven't had time to post until now. Over all it was one of the most amazing opportunities I have ever had! It was an eye opening experience and I learned so so so much! I am not going to comment about each of these pictures because that would be ridiculous. But an important thing to be noted is they aren't all my designs....many of them are simple things done by a fellow designer that I either loved or was ablet o be a part of. The Bellagio does beautiful flowers and the designers there are a inspiration. I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to work with all of them at the Bellagio. So many memories were made and so many friends! Tata for now :)

























4 comments:

Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH EM! How did you get away with not showing me some of those amazing pictures????? Maybe because I wasn't home on your last day... they are gorgeous! All those arrangements with branches and philodendron leaves and roses and orchids.... wow. I also love the little centerpieces with cymbidiums and callas--they look just like my wedding but with red roses instead of plum! Gosh, you are so lucky you got to work there. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the roses that stick straight up! I love all of them! I can't believe how simple you made it seem to arrange everything you did for the wedding. It looks so hard to make a beautiful arrangement. I love that it is an art form. There are pieces that should be in a muesum! Now you can go back to school with so much growth you are going to blow everyone away!

Ashley and Dave said...

My favorite was the 6th picture down. Hey, are you coming up to school again soon because I miss you and Kinsey needs some kisses!

Jensen's said...

I didn't realize that you did a final post, I'm sure glad I just felt like looking so I didn't miss it. You are so talented Em! I know it will be hard to go back to carnations and mums but you have surley had an unparalleled experience, and learned sooo much. I'm sure proud of you.
Love, Mom