Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another week in flower heaven...

So another week has passed and I am still loving every second of my internship. This week I was sent on rounds again in all of the luxourious restaurants within Bellagio and on Friday I had the pleasure of going in rounds to Treasure Island which was beatiful as well. I have loved doing rounds and being out in the hotel. And I finally got my hands on a camera and got a few shots of some designs I have been a part of and the gorgeous restaurants I have been visiting each day.



This is the monkey arrangment that greets the guests who dine at Le Cirque...a five diamond restaurant...and I designed it :)


This is one of my favorite arrangements in a restaurant call Circo that I got the pleasure of designing as well.


And this is a restaurant called Jasmines. Isn't it beautiful, it is Japanese food and the theme in the restaurant is butterflies. Those windows look out over the lovely Bellagio Lake giving guests the pleasure of watching the famous water show while they dine. :)

I am still learning a lot and look forward to work each day. This has been an amazing experience so far and consider myself very lucky. Life is great :)

2 comments:

Jensen's said...

Yeah!!! Finally we get to see what you are up to. It's been driving me crazy to not see the stuff you are working on. Just go buy a new charger for your camera please! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your work and learning a lot.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so glad too, that you are loving it! That is an awesome feeling to be able to look forward to work everyday. I can't believe that you designed those beautiful pieces! I bet you feel pretty special that the high rollers are looking at your talent. You are amazing!